Graduate Resource

Administrative Resource

Latest Academic Calendar

Dilnet & UP Gmail Account


INC Completion, Dropping, Leave of Absence, and Absence Without Leave

Return from Leave of Absence/Absence Without Leave


Please proceed to UP Diliman Cash Office, 2nd Floor, UP Diliman. PNB Building, Apacible Street, UP. Diliman Campus. Quezon City

Present the Payment Slip / Statement of Account for payment.

Internal shifting

    • Shifting to Different Program Areas - Students who have plans to shift to another program area should write a letter of intent to the Chairperson, endorsed by the program adviser. This should also include a copy of their TCG and updated Program of Study. Requests will then be forwarded to the areas, who will deliberate on this. Afterwards, the OGP will be notified of approved requests. This will be processed during the graduate program application period, as students will be evaluated alongside new applicants given the number of available slots. Thus, they are not guaranteed acceptance into the new program area.


Application for Graduation

Forms, Documents, and Certificates

Useful References

Thesis and Dissertation

Academic Resource

Abbreviations and Symbols used in Curricula

Remote Learning: Applications

eResources and Library Services

      • Thesis and Dissertation Repository

          1. (Link to masterlist)

          2. (Link to abstracts drive)

          3. (Link to manuscripts drive)

      • UPD Library EZproxy

Program Information

Curriculum Information

Student Organizations

Office Directory

Student Life

Scholarships, Financial Aid, and Grants

Student Organizations

  • CSSP Graduate Students Association

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I request for a True Copy of Grades (TCG) and other certifications?

Does the Department offer major and minor degrees?

    • The Department does not currently offer a major-minor setup, but students are permitted to enroll in some courses outside of the Department, which may be credited towards their degree.

How do I apply for residence enrollment?

    • Applying for residency is done through the CSSP Office of the Graduate Program. You may learn more about the process through their Facebook page, the CSSP website, or by sending them an email at After sending them an email expressing your intent to apply for residency, the OGP will be enlisting you for residence. You may ask your adviser to post-advise you. Afterwards, the OGP will assess you and you can proceed to payment.

Can I apply to the Department’s graduate programs if I am not a psychology degree holder?

    • Yes. Applicants who hold a bachelor’s degree in fields other than psychology and those who earned their undergraduate degree in psychology from schools other than the University of the Philippines Diliman may be required to enroll in some undergraduate courses in psychology.

Can I reapply to the Department’s graduate programs?

    • You may. Kindly submit your updated application forms, a statement of purpose, and recommendation letters.

Can I transfer as a MA/PhD student?

    • You will have to undergo the regular application process.

How much is the tuition fee?

    • The tuition fee is 500 pesos per unit for graduate courses and 1,500 pesos per unit for undergraduate courses should you be required to take them. Please also note that the University charges miscellaneous fees ranging from 1500 to 2000 pesos.